Re: Fwd: Re: [SLE] SuSE prices in Australia
  • From: Derek Fountain <fountai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:24:40 +0000
It depends where in australia your moving to. We have different
distributors and systems in different states.
For instance, here in victoria we have computer swap meetings in different
locations in sundays, costs can be down to half listed.

Actually, I'm heading for Perth. Looking forward to Linux.conf.au next year.
:)

The real irony is that the Aussie dollar is currently strengthening quite
dramatically, and given the amount of money I'll be moving to the country in
order to buy a house and car, that's a terrible thing for me!

--
10:20am up 15 days, 19:49, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.01, 0.00

  • No further messages