Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Joshua Lee <yid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:40:36 -0500
On Tuesday 19 March 2002 10:20 am, Nick Zentena wrote:
On March 18, 2002 04:39 pm, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
OK, I'm taking requests for a new list, suse-beer-e. Of course,
this thread would be OT there as well since it really belongs on
suse-ale-e. We can probably get away with not having a German
version of suse-ale, esp. since the Bavarians/Franconians don't seem
fond of "alt bier". Roger, will you be list owner?

Does the US still have it's interesting rules for deciding what is
called an ale and what is called a beer?

They certainly do. For example, Coors is called a beer when it should be
called thick "rocky-mountain springwater."
--
"A power so great, it can only be used for Good or Evil!"
-- Firesign Theatre, "The Giant Rat of Summatra"

< Previous Next >