Re: [SLE] Newbie: Firewall2 and networking
  • From: deadwill@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:22:51 -0600
I'll check out the netfilter project. It's just turned into sort of a quest the last year or so. I networked my first mac's about 2yrs ago and it went down hill from there. Then came different mac systems and windows and then linux (because I am fearful and despise M$ business practices.) Which took me almost a year to get it to install on a mac. PPC2000 and then Suse. Suse was a dream and got me going. Now it's turned into a habit I just can't quit. I do have the patience and persistence to plug away at it until I figure it out on my own most of the time. I'm just curious as to why it doesn't work/save my settings when I put them in where they go.

Thanks again. I'll let you know how it goes.

will