Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Doug McGarrett <dougmack@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 18:47:12 -0500
At 17:19 03/18/2002 -0500, SuSEnixER wrote:
* Christopher Mahmood <ckm@xxxxxxxx> [03-18-02 17:08]:
* Anders Johansson (andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) [020318 13:43]:
On Monday 18 March 2002 22.39, Christopher Mahmood wrote:
suse-ale

A SuSE ale, now that would be something I'd buy. German software is
good, but
german beer is the *best*.

would it be GPLed?

Of course not! No free 6 packs either. In our continuing efforts
to be parasites on the Free Beer community we'll only allow you to
get individual bottles for free; if you want to make your own 6
packs you'll have to do it yourself or buy ours.

We tried to get the marketing people to get a local beer with SuSE
labels on it for tradeshow giveaways instead of the pens and other
junk that everyone else gives away but they never would. I think we
still have some of the SuSE beer steins and a lot of the bottle
opener keychains that say, oddly enough, "The tools for success" on
them ;)

And WHAT would be the procedure to download a 'SuSE Beer Stein'
perferable full and cold.
--
Pat Shanahan Registered Linux User #207535
Registered at: http://counter.li.org

You have to have a replicator. I believe these were invented sometime after
2150 AD. What century did you say were in?

--doug

< Previous Next >