Re: [SLE] [OT] Stouts
  • From: Roger Whittaker <roger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 20:23:53 +0000 (GMT)
I'm sorry to see that this has not turned into a longer thread, but I'm
sure James will be interested ...

Morrells of Oxford used to have a nice sweetish `milk stout' - I've
no idea if it's still produced as Morrells have now been taken over.

And I was once introduced to something called imperial Russian Stout.
Again I don't know if it's still available.