RE: [SLE] mysql
  • From: "Art Fore" <art_fore@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 08:16:44 -0800
Using MySQL Navigator to connect to mysql sample database, I get Access
denied for user: afore@localhost (using passowrd: YES). I get the same for
user mysql and root using both my password and root password.

mysql is a group as shown in Yast2 login manager also. Permissions now shows
drwxr-xr-x mysql mysql. I and root are shown as users in the mysql
group.

Art