Euro sign
Hello,

1)
Can anyone tell me how to set /etc/X11/XF86Config or Yast 1 or 2 to set the
Euro sign in SuSE7.3 kernel 2.2.19?

I had it once (last month or earlier but I think it was with kernel 2.4.xx).

2) other problem: I went in KDE Control Center and in Yast 1 or 2 trying to
find a way to install the Euro sign. KDE is in console 2 and root console was
in console 1 and when I wanted to go back to console 1 with <ctrl><alt>F1
impossible to type anything: keyboard completely dead and I have to open
another console to ber able to enter a session root (but one time I could not
log in, when I typed "r" I had "^R" : tty3:invalid character for login name).
What could be the problem?

--
Alain Barthélemy

cassandre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx