Re: [SLE] lexmark 3200 printer does nothing!
  • From: "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 21:37:41 -0500
On Friday 15 March 2002 07:50 pm, darwin wrote:
I have a Lexmark 3200 printer which does nothing. I have Suse 7.3 the
personnel edition. If I click on a print icon in some program nothing
happens or use the test feature in yast 2 nothing happens. I used yast2 and
it is using the correct driver which comes Suse 7.3. The driver is lex3200.
My printer is connected to my parallel port. I believe the problem is that
Linux is having a hard time recognizing my parallel port.

Thanks,

Darwin

I have a Lexmark E210 and the support (Lexmark) stinks! I still haven't been
able to connect directly to my SuSE 7.3 box.

Anthony