RE: [SLE] double-click instead of single-click
  • From: Eric Carbone <ERIC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:35:07 -0500
Damn. My ass is sore. ;-p

The only reason I ask is because I have 2 SuSE linux boxes here ... one you
have to double-click the icons and the other is single-click/underlined
icons.

In an effort to make them both the same, I decided to change the
single-click setup to double-click.

Guess I should have gone the other way.

...still cannot for the life of me figure out where this option is, though.

Eric Carbone