Dedicated Slide Scanner of Choice
  • From: David Johanson <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:33:45 -0500
It looks as though my Nikon CoolScan II has taken a turn for the worse,
and I'm probably going to have to replace it. Since my system is SCSI
based, my preference is to stay with a SCSI device. The only remaining
SCSI based Nikon scanner is the CoolScan III, with all the rest being
USB. I'm interested in hearing from amyone who is using a dedicated
slide scanner, either SCSI or USB. Brand, model, connecton, and quality
of scanned images are all of interest. In particular, if USB, how well
7.1 handles the interface.

tia,

dave

  • No further messages