New SuSE Evolution build/Pilot conduits
Hi,

I'd been using Ximian RPMs for GNOME, but when I spotted that there were
new SuSE builds on ftp.suse.com, my desire to have as close to a pure
(!) SuSE box as possible (to ease future upgrades to 8.0) too over, and
I downloaded the lot and installed them, but just one problem...

The SuSE Evolution build does not include the Pilot conduits, which I'm
assuming is because there are no SuSE builds (on the CD or the FTP site)
of gnome-pilot.

I was just wondering why this is, and whether this will be changed in
the 8.0 builds (if I can wait that long)?
--
James Ogley, Unix Systems Administrator, Pinnacle Insurance Plc
james.ogley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.pinnacle.co.uk +44 (0) 20 8731 3619

CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any attachments are
confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any
purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to
be the views of Pinnacle Insurance Plc.

If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately
notify our Helpdesk on +44 (0) 20 8207 9555.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com

  • No further messages