Re: [SLE] CD to HD.
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 05:39:33 +0100
On 14 Mar 2002, Anders Johansson wrote:
At present cdparanoia can only handle contiguous spans (at least in the
version in suse's gnome update. I don't know if that's the latest).

Development for cdparanoia has basically stopped because the
primary developer (i.e., Monty), has moved to Ogg Vorbis
(http://www.vorbis.com), creating the best damn mid-range
bitrate audio codec to date.

Cool.

Well, I added the patch, and as I suspected it was all of three or four lines
with the dead-pan approach (call the rip function once for each span). With
it you can call cdparanoia with, say: 1,3-5,9[22]-13,20

But of course a simpler way would be to call cdparanoia several times.

//Anders

< Previous Next >