Re: [SLE] web log
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 21:19:09 +0100
On Wednesday 13 March 2002 21.13, Jon Clausen wrote:
How's this? (Yet another Attempt at Reproducing Anders' mail problem)

Yes, this reproduced the problem. popper and imapd *refuses* to read the mail.

Are they susceptible to code red? :) I don't get it. I cannot see anything
wrong with these mails, and kmail - when reading straight from a file - reads
them without problems.

Is there anyone else out there using popper and/or imapd (not cyrus, the one
in imapd.rpm) that sees this problem too?

//Anders