Re: [SLE] you & latest nvidia drivers
  • From: dids <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 09:15:25 +0000
Nope I got the latest ones from yast2/you update as of yesterday

dids

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 11:04:34PM +0000, dids wrote:
just installed on my pIII

they work for a while, with kde2/kde3
and then the mouse hangs

anyone else having problems ?

Ive just reinstalled the 1541 ones that I had source code left around for
until someone tells me whats up

dids

I am using release 2313 without problems, but a few days ago when I
checked, they only had Red Hat and Mandrake RPMs. Since my config was
working fine, I did not try to compile the new drivers from source.
Did you install the SuSE RPMs from nvidia or use the source?

Regards,
Keith