Looking for Plex86 RPM
Has anyone built a recent SuSE RPM for Plex86, and if so could
you please point me to it?

Since this seems like the sort of app that would care, I should
state that I'm running the SuSE 2.4.16-64GB-SMP kernel on a
dual CPU machine with a year old (but not dusty) 7.1 Pro install.

Is this something that can be installed from RPM, or would I be
better off compiling from source?

While I'm asking questions, my purpose is to aid in debugging a
multi-tasking OS I'm developing for an undergrad Operating Systems
course (borrowing some resources from DOS, so I'm stuck in a
lousy environment). Plex86 seems to offer more in this area than
does VMWare, but is there anything else that would aid me?

Thanks!
David A. Riggs

  • No further messages