'Edit-Preferences' in Netsape 6.2.1 ??
Hi,

My wife insists on using Netscape ... so I installed 6.2.1 on our new
box - Well, I really didn't want to install 4.xx once more ..
My question now is, where can one change personal settings in this
release? The one which was done by edit-preferences in 4.xx. You know,
the homepage at startup and so on. The config files from 4.xx are still
here, since I transfered all the home directories to the new machine,
but some items are not read by 6.2.1, obviously.
Someone got an idea? And yes, I did tell her to rather use konqueror or
maybe mozilla:-) Women .. they ain't listening:-)

Cheers .... Wolfi