DVD Usage
  • From: DSprankle2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dale A. Sprankle II)
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 14:02:49 -0500
I use Xine now to view unencrypted dvd's. I would like to view my encrypted
dvd's also, (I PAID FOR THEM SO IT SHOULD'NT BE ILLEGAL.) Does Xine do this
with additional software like libdvdcss or libdvdread. A nice rpm package would
be great, it doesn't have to be Xine. I've tried compiling OGLE per the
instructions but can't get encrypted support to work. Can somebody help?

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/