Re: [SLE] (Newbie alert) INTERESTING ARTICLE 2
  • From: Austin Morgan <admorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 11:13:17 -0600
Brian,
It sounds like you got the 3d working on your card. The only step
that it looks like you missed was fine tuning the setting. When you
test the reolution in Sax2 it brings up a screen with some arrows and
such. Using these you can center and expand/contract your window until
it fits your screen properly. I have noticed with some cards (used to
happen with me Geforce 2, but not any more) that it does not display the
screen properly and the buttons don't seem to do anything. When I was
having this problem I would look at my screen go into SAX2 and move it
the way I thought it would work and it usually came out ok. As for the
grey screen CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE will exit you from your xserver (grey
screen). I hope this helps.

Austin Morgan