Modems... faxes...
  • From: "" <martinr_richard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 16:42:08 -0500
Hi all!

I have SuSE Linux 7.3 Pro on my computer. Now I want to be able to send faxes. I have a modem US Robotics supposed to be a hardware modem. It is already physically installed in the computer. It was working fine with windows.
How can I do to make it working in linux? Which utility to use to configure it and tell linux that it is there? How to proceed?
After, which software to use to send faxes? Is a good software exist for this task?

Thanks a lot for your help!