suse 7.3 the best
  • From: jack malone <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 20:05:51 -0600 (CST)
well i have to say that suse 7.3 is the best so far, just after proving to
my boss that its the best, i had to prove to him that its a hardware
problem that we are having on this server here at work an not the
software. just went thrue redhate 7.2 install 3 times an never got a
booting system up an running, then tried mandrake 8.1. did get a wroking
system wtih mandrake but then printers would not work nor did samba
install right. I will stick with suse for sure after this.

just fyi .

jack malone
network admin
horizon industries