Burning CD's
  • From: DSprankle2@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dale A. Sprankle II)
  • Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 12:43:44 -0500
I use KOnCD and X-CDRoast under 7.3 with a Philips, Model: PCRW804 When trying
to burn CD's using Disk at Once I am told that my burner does not support DAO
method. So I booted to Windows98 and fired up Roxio EZ CD creator5 and tried
burning in DAO method and it worked fine and didn't cry. My audio CD is fine
without the 2 second gap. So my question is: how do I get Linux to recognize
that my hardware does support DAO?

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/