Re: [SLE] KDE3
  • From: "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 16:35:40 -0500
On Wednesday 06 March 2002 02:51 pm, Richard Bos wrote:
Due to the dependency in the defined in the rpm packages.

Op woensdag 6 maart 2002 19:12, schreef Anthony W. Marino:
I've noticed that using YAST1 and going to Experimental that I can get a
version of KDE3. However, eventhough I select all asterisked items I
either get qt static packages or rsync packages. What's the difference?
Why the YAST behavior?

Thank You,
Anthony

How do I know what I don't and do need? In other words, are some of the item
irrelavant and/or somewhat redundant in that it offers similar functionality
however via a different way?

Thank You,
Anthony