Re: [SLE] K-mail Error messages
  • From: "emir limar" <emirlimar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2002 16:36:05 -0500
hi,
I am sorry i forget to mention that i am new to linux. How can i check the
permissions and if i am the owner.
by the way my system is suse 7.2 pro, 2.4.4 GB kernel,
thenk you very much for your help

On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 08:49:39
jaakko tamminen wrote:
Hi

Check that You have permission to write to /home/liman/mail directory and You
are the owner of if too... Then check that there is no "inbox" file already,
that is not writeable or not owned by You.

Jaska.