Re: [SLE] Compiling Kernels
  • From: "Anthony W. Marino" <anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 17:17:34 -0500
On Monday 04 March 2002 05:14 pm, Steven Augart wrote:
You can look at: ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/people/mantel/next/lx_sus24.changes
for a changelog listing all of the enhancements that SuSE has
made to the kernel. Those would presumably be
what you're losing if you go with the ones from kernel.org.
You can also, from that directory, download all of the patches
that SuSE applies to the stock kernels. Then you can see
exactly what the differences are.

In reading the changelog file, I see that today is your lucky day, since
the latest Mantel kernel apparently has XFS support in it.

Coool! Thanks for the good news!
Anthony

> Mon Feb 25 17:29:13 CET 2002 - mantel@xxxxxxx
> - add XFS support (Nathan Scott)