Fwd: [SLE] connect two boxes thru the internet... but how
  • From: deadwill@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 20:57:53 -0600

Begin forwarded message:

From: deadwill@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat Mar 02, 2002 08:53:11 PM US/Central
To: Piet Roorda <prooroa@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [SLE] connect two boxes thru the internet... but how

I can't speak for setting up the Linux box, but I've done the same thing in OS10.x and win using an ftp server program such as interarchy in mac and free ftp in win. I've also accessed these machine using a standard web browser such as opera on all three platforms. I use it to up load and download with the ftp browser/server programs. It's much simplier than trying to setup apple talk on win or netatalk on linux.

will

  • No further messages