Re: [SLE] PDF plugin for Netscape doesn't work in 7.3
  • From: David List <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 10:18:37 +0100
On Saturday 02 March 2002 02:02, Joe & Sesil Morris (NTM) wrote:

David, if the plugin isn't working, go to preferences, Navigator, Helper
Applications, and look for the pdf extension, edit it and assign it to
the acroread program instead of the plugin. The major differences is it
opens the program instead of inside the browser, but at least it is
automatic. HTH.

Correct, that way I get acroread opened - if I use the %s option. I would,
however still like to have the link opening working.

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,
David List

< Previous Next >