Re: [SLE] PDF plugin for Netscape doesn't work in 7.3
  • From: David List <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 01:44:47 +0100
On Friday 01 March 2002 22:24, Richard Bos wrote:
I encounter the same problem, so you're not alone. But I did not
investigate the problem further as I read the file with acroread from the
command line after saving the document to a file.

I have to use the same procedure right now. I would like to be able to use
the plug-in, however. I very often come across .pdf-file links that don't
reveal themselves as .pdf-file links (unless you sit with one eye on the
browser's status line constantly).

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,
David List