Re: [SLE] Time to say Goodbye...
  • From: Glenn Holmer <gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 05:38:07 -0600
Lenz Grimmer wrote:
Hi there,

well, I have been participating in this list as a SuSE employee for almost
four years now. Within this time, I was involved in the creation of 13
releases of SuSE Linux and I had a blast.

Now it's time to move on - I will be leaving SuSE at the end of March to
start working for another cool Open Source company - MySQL AB in Sweden.

Thanks for all your messages here, Lenz -- whenever I saw a message
that was from you, I always read it, because you always had a cool
head, good information, and a touch of humor. Best of luck in your
new job.

Glenn Holmer (gholmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
(In his house at R'lyeh dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.)
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Call of Cthulhu", 1926