Re: [SLE] Time to say Goodbye...
  • From: Kevin Donnelly <kevin@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:58:33 +0000
On Thursday 28 February 2002 4:48 pm, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
Now it's time to move on - I will be leaving SuSE at the end of March to
start working for another cool Open Source company - MySQL AB in Sweden.

Since I will be busy relocating to Hamburg (Germany) and taking care of a
lot of administrative stuff in the next weeks, I will unsubscribe from
this list soon. But as soon as my life is back in order, I will be back -
promised! In the future, you can reach me at lenz@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Best of luck in your new job and location, and thank youfor your
contributions to the list, which I always found really helpful.

Kevin

< Previous Next >