Re: [SLE] Time to say Goodbye...
On Thu, 2002-02-28 at 16:48, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
.
.
Now it's time to move on - I will be leaving SuSE at the end of March to
start working for another cool Open Source company - MySQL AB in Sweden.
.
.
.

Lenz,

Thanks for all you gave and did , to this list.

I remember when, about 2 years ago, when someone pissed you off ,bad.
And you treatened to quit. Boy, was I glad that you listened to our
pleadings and stay on.

You almost, single-handedly have succeeded in making this mailing-list,
the most comprehensive and friendly Linux forum to belong to. Thank You

Your patience and well respected succinct reponses have come to be the
standard expected of a fast moving , cutting-edge, leading Distro.

And lastly, an almighty thanks from me for making SuSE listen to all
here, when YAST almost got dumped-out for YAST2.

I wish you good fortune and happy hacking. See you around soon
--
Kemdi
IN_SuSE_d Since 5.2

< Previous Next >