RE: [SLE] splash screen
  • From: Cincai Patron <cincaipatron@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 23:39:08 -0800 (PST)
Don't think booting media is the problem, because I installed from
bootdisk,
but still have splash screen. It should be something else...

-- Verdi March --

--- Tom Nielsen <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've worked on this for months now and haven't come up with a
solution.

I'd like some info also. It appears to me that if you don't set it up
during
installation, it won't work no matter what you do. I've tried every
recommendation mentioned. I installed SuSe in 3 systems. Of the 3, 2
have
the splash screen. Those 2 units were booted from the CD when I
installed
SuSe and the one that doesn't have the splash was booted from the
floppy
disk.

Strainge I know, but I've heard strainger.

Tom

Tom Nielsen
Neuro Logic Systems
805.389.5435 x18