Re: [SLE] Time to say Goodbye...
Lenz,

You sure will be missed! But it is great to hear you will be continuing
work with a company thats up with the Open Source and Free Software
Initive.

I wish you much luck!

Robert K Davies

On 28 Feb 2002 17:48:10 +0100, Lenz Grimmer wrote:
Hi there,

well, I have been participating in this list as a SuSE employee for almost
four years now. Within this time, I was involved in the creation of 13
releases of SuSE Linux and I had a blast.

Now it's time to move on - I will be leaving SuSE at the end of March to
start working for another cool Open Source company - MySQL AB in Sweden.

Since I will be busy relocating to Hamburg (Germany) and taking care of a
lot of administrative stuff in the next weeks, I will unsubscribe from
this list soon. But as soon as my life is back in order, I will be back -
promised! In the future, you can reach me at lenz@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I would like to thank you all for being a great community - this list is
really unique regarding the atmosphere and friendlyness as well as the
high level of knowledge and expertise about SuSE Linux and Linux in
general. Try to keep it this way! I look forward to being back to this
list soon.

Take care and keep up the good work,

LenZ