RE: [SLE] KDE 2-2 Dependency Hell
  • From: "Harrell, Tim" <HarrelT1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 12:05:26 +0100
Thanks to Ben, Bruce and others who responded on this.
My initial unsolved dependency (libmcop_mt) has now disappeared. I
noticed that the kdelibs-arts version I downloaded (2.2.4) was different
to the latest version on the SuSE page(2.2.0). So I got that instead and
know when I do 'rpm -Uhv --test *.rpm' there are no dependency issues.

Phew! Later today I might even try the actual install :-)

Tim Harrell