Network question
  • From: Ricardo Rodriguez <rik73106@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:31:55 -0700 (PDT)
I just installed the network card in my computer and
the SuSE is recognizing the exact model when loading
and the network card is showing the lights properly.

The router is also showing all the lights (act, lnk
and 100mbp) in the exact same way of the rest of my
computers, but if I try to ping something is not doing
so. Im not able to access the webserver from my
internal network either and if I run the ifconfig is
just providing my with info of the local loop (not eth
at all).

So I guess the card must be working properly, the
problem is me, am I missing something? what should I do?

=====
Ricardo A. Rodriguez