Re: [SLE] KDE update probs - no import functionality
  • From: dep <dep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:52:37 -0400
On Wednesday 29 August 2001 19:15, JW wrote:

| Can anyone give me some pointers here?
|
| has anyone been able to use the MS Word import? How?

i should have noted, too, that i built from source and didn't use
anyone's binaries. source from the kde cvs KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH
yesterday, though the filters have been there for at least a couple
of weeks, because i had them before i did yesterday's rebuild. it
really does compile very easily, though it requires the libs in kde
2.2.
--
dep

one day, you'll wish it was now.