Re: [SLE] KOffice 1.1 final rocks!!
There is one strange thing with kword. When I try to 'save as', the file types listed in the bottom list show 4 entries that are called 'mime type'. I saved a document in all 4 mime types and it seems there is RTF, HTML and others. I wonder why it only shows 'mime types' instead of the actual file type it will generate.

Avi