Re: [SLE] ide-scsi in 7.2
  • From: Darren Harmon <darren.harmon1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:57:59 +0000
Hi;
I had a similar problem, here's the solution I received (note if you already
have a value in INITRD_MODULES just add the extra term in the quotation marks
after a space):

Go to /etc/rc.config and edit the variable INITRD_MODULES(or something
similar). Add "ide-scsi" to the value.
Save it and run after this "mk_initrd" and "lilo". Both of them must run !!!

Thanks to Alexander Kern for originally providing me with this one.

--

Darren Harmon