Re: Fwd: Re: [SLE] Quicktime. Shockwave et al in Linux today
  • From: Jack Malone <jmalone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 12:55:50 -0500
Where can i find out info on getting this.

jack

At 12:50 PM 8/29/2001 -0500, Avi Schwartz wrote:
Great news and it is cheap enough so that people will buy it (at least I hope so).

Avi

--On Wednesday, August 29, 2001 05:39:24 PM +0000 dids <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wednesday 29 August 2001 4:16 pm, you wrote:
Where there any pre-requisites or all you have to do is install the
plugin?

Nothing you just download a file, which is a script of 8mb
and call the script ( not as root ) and up pops up a nice GUI
which configures most of it for you. Netscape and Mozilla work like a
charm, couldnt make Konqueror work. This is a konqueror problem and is
known/sortable.

Also downloaded the plugins for viewing word and excel files. Works great.

a neat piece of software

dids
--
Avi Schwartz
avi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I have to share the credit. I invented it, but Bill made it
famous." - IBM engineer Dave Bradley describing the
control-alt-delete reboot sequence