Fwd: Re: [SLE] Quicktime. Shockwave et al in Linux today
  • From: dids <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 17:39:24 +0000

On Wednesday 29 August 2001 4:16 pm, you wrote:
> Where there any pre-requisites or all you have to do is install the plugin?

Nothing you just download a file, which is a script of 8mb
and call the script ( not as root ) and up pops up a nice GUI
which configures most of it for you. Netscape and Mozilla work like a charm,
couldnt make Konqueror work. This is a konqueror problem and is
known/sortable.

Also downloaded the plugins for viewing word and excel files. Works great.

a neat piece of software

dids