RE: [SLE] Which CD is the Live CD?
  • From: "Harrell, Tim" <HarrelT1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:21:20 +0100
Hmmm. It should be able to find them from the scsi directory.
Boot up in the Rescue system and select either aic7xxx or aic7xxx_old
and see if you can then boot off that (ie find out which one works).
If you can boot off aic7xxx_old then make sure aic7xxx is *NOT* in
INITRD_MODULES - just have aic7xxx_old and whatever else you previously
had.

Run SuSEconfig, mk_initrd again (and lilo).
You should then be able to boot off that without going from the live cd.

As I am about to click the send button I notice someone else has posted
the SDB article I was just about to give the hyperlink to!

Tim Harrell