Re: [SLE] ATI All-In-Wonder graphics card anyone?
> is in a word BAD. in linux, but works great under win.

Ah, right! Thanks! That's saved me a pile of money!

But does anyone have any other recommendations on how I can get decent
quality videotape to hard disk capture under Linux? Do I really have a get a
Win2K partition on my machine just to do this one job?