Re: [SLE] Different NVidia Problem
My GF2-MX is working fine so I took a look at my XF86Config file and
compared.

You might wanted comments out the "BusID" and also add the "Load "dbe" for
double buff extensions. I usually use the "Option NvAGP "1"" option but not
now and it doesnt' make a difference from what I can tell - I think this
option loads implicitely.

Also, I tend to change the line in "ServerLayout" to read Identifier "Layout
[agp]" from [all]. Another option in the devices is: Option "IgnoreEDID"
"1" and this helps if the monitor is the cause of the problem. And yet
another set of instruction deals with the fifo constraints, and they are (if
I remember correctly)"

Option "fifo_aggressive" "1"
or
Option "fifo_moderate" "1"
or
Option "fifo_conservative" "1"

Personally, I would start by loading the Load "dbe" and then comment out the
BusID in that order. Good luck and HTH.

Cheers, Curtis