RE: [SLE] Different NVidia Problem
  • From: "Harrell, Tim" <HarrelT1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:19:50 +0100
Curious, I would have thought there might be some option for specifying
the graphics bus, like a toggle switch between PCI/AGP given that you
can still buy GeForce, etc, PCI equivalents to the AGP cards.
I've just bought a new mobo based of Via KT133A and I had to set it to
AGP bus. But if you've checked the manual I guess not.
What mobo are you using? Maybe you could check with the vendor what the
Bios settings to enable AGP are?
Are the AGP options selectable or greyed out?
Driving Control should usually be set to Auto.

Tim Harrell