Re: [SLE] Different NVidia Problem
  • From: Leslie Forrest <leslie.forrest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 13:53:36 +0000
> From your nv proc output it looks like you haven't done this.
> It should be in the Advanced Chipset settings (assuming your KT133 bios
> is similar to mean).
> There'll be an option for the graphics card which can be set to either
> AGP or PCI.
> Once you've set to AGP you get the option to set the speed (set it to 2x
> to start with for safety).

I have checked my BIOS and the only options for AGP I have are :-

AGP Aperture Size - ...16,32,64,128M
AGP-4X Mode - Enabled/Disabled
AGP Driving Control - Auto/Manual
AGP Driving Value - 00...FF
AGP Fast Write - Enabled/Disabled
AGP Master 1 WS Write - Enabled/Disabled
AGP Master 1 WS Read - Enabled/Disabled

I have tried various different combinations of options with no luck. I even
dug out my motherboard manual, just in case I had missed anything.

<snip>

Best regards,

Les