envelope sender? What is that?
  • From: "Tom Poe" <tompoe@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 01:31:02 -0700
Hi: I'm getting rejected, with emails sent from linuxbox. I switched ISP's
for dialup connection, and changed KMail, checked sendmail, but still
somehow the "envelope sender" remains as source.net, which is only on my
windozbox. I can't figure out where this setting is on the linuxbox that
determines the "envelope sender" email address, in order to update it to the
new email address. Can someone help point me in the right direction[s]?
Thanks, Tom

  • No further messages