KDE menu does not work.
  • From: "Steven Wong" <steven.wong@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:59:16 -0700
Has anyone ever upgraded a SuSE Linux 7.0 default kernel from 2.2.16 to
2.2.19 before.

After the upgrade, some of the menu button does not work anymore.
Such as Start -> SuSE -> administration -> Configuration -> software

If I go throught yast (non-gui) at the command prompt and do selection of
adding software packages such as ALICE or Perl Modules, it ask me for CD 6.
But to what I see, SuSE 7.0 only have 5 CD's plus a update CD.

If I put any of the CD's 1-5 or the update CD, it is saying it is not the
correct CD.
Steven

  • No further messages