Aaarrrggghhh continued...
  • From: Tracer Bullet <tracerb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 21:32:39 -0400
Ok, good news, sound server is working good, KDE Media Player
(Noatun) is woking great and I am using it for sounds and such in
Konqueror now! Whew! RealPlayer still not working, never has, no
big deal there and shockwave flash player plugin not working in
Konqueror still, but I am half way there! That's something, isn't
it!! 8~)

Still learning. Oh, for those folks that are still having or may
have trouble with sound after updating to KDE 2.2, I find that
running aRts and full duplex on the sound server at the same time is
a no-no. Turn off full duplex and see if your user problems go away
with sound.

End of line
Tracer
--