Re: [SLE] PCMCIA Wireless Card
  • From: Anthony Moulen <ajmoulen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:19:20 -0400 (EDT)
Okay,

Just for anyone reading the Archives, I had to actually manually change
/etc/pcmcia/network and I think /etc/pcmcia/network.opts to properly show
that the card should use DHCP. I had to leave the boot order (or else
everything broke) the way it was originally. After that
/etc/pcmcia/network start 1, will now bring up my PCMCIA card. This is
automatically called from the startup script so I don't need to do any
manual tweaking. I am not sure what I would do with a Static IP but then
I don't have to worry now do I? ;-).

Thanks for all the help, it lead me in the right directions (made me
actually read the two scripts that were involved).