Re: [SLE] LinuxCAD 2000

Varicad is a good Solid Modeller. It will also read and write Autocad 2D
files. Cost is very reasonable.
However there is a steep learning curve.

Cycas looks interesting. A free download is available for evaluation -with a
few limitations built in.

A search on Google should bring up their home page.

Both of these are worthy of support by Linux users.

BM