calendar tool
  • From: Robert Barish <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:57:41 -0700
Hello Everyone;
I wish to use the calendar tool with suse 7.2 but I can seem to find it. Basically I wish to use it for reminders by creating an appointment file and thenadding calendar to my .bashrc file to output the day's appointments each time I log in. I tried locating the tool on the distro cd for 7.2 and on my system but can not seem to find it. I am using the consol mode most of the time and thought this would be a tool that would be very handy for me.

If anyone has suggestions on where it find calendar or another way to do the samething please lend a helping hand.

Thanks for all your help
Bob

< Previous Next >